Monday, March 1, 2010

Prolouge Of Exam



"Viewer Discretion Is Advised"

1 March Monday - The day when our preparations are just the beginning.

Sorry for the late posting guys , I was engaging myself in books this whole day and I am starting to know everything I need to know about Sejarah with a help from a friend of course.His name is Wong Yik Chun , he is a great and intelligent guy.You can't deny his will to learn and discover more.

Nothing happened much today aside from reading books , I went to Yik Chun's house and we studied the whole day.Tomorrow's examination includes Sejarah , BM , BI and Moral.I ignored Moral and studied Sejarah the whole day , I am not afraid of BI and BM.But I am starting to afraid of BM's tatabahasa questions.Rumusan and Summary ain't something much to me.

So I bought a new 570ms calculator today and erm... erm.Gosh I am so tired that I can't remember anything +_+.I guess I will hit the hay for now , heres a little music for you guys.



Its from the newest and one of the best video games in 2010.Heavy Rain , Enjoy.Listen this music with the rain is the best !!!

Ops my pencil is broken , BRING IT ON EXAM , I AM GONNA SEND YOU TO PAPER HELL XD

:D

3 comments: