Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tongue Twister

"Life Is Interesting"


23 March Tuesday - Homework and school made my life much more busier xD

Today was one great day , oh guys people asked me about what was I doing yesterday with my blog.Because I posted an emo poem of some sort , just ignore it and go on with reading this.Yesterday , I saw something on Facebook that made me wrote that emo poem.No more emo poems for me xD

Today I almost fell asleep during Maths Class , I don't know why , tired I guess.We are currenly learning Chapter 5 , the line equation part.Physic teacher can't teach us today because she leaded the basketball team to some competition.So she left us homeworks to do but I didn't do it , I wanna do the Math homework given by the Math Teacher.Almost everyone took the chance of those free period to do English Essay about the effects of war.I hate war but I like to study about war , don't ask me why because I don't know why too.

We covered Chapter 4 in one period of Add Maths today , the chapter was short , really short and simple.Teacher told us that the only thing preventing us from getting full marks of this chapter is because of carelessness , to be honest it was kinda easy.I am really weak in Add Maths now , I really need to work hard for my future exams so I could do better.I love Sivik Class , the teaher always talked about issues around our country.It really opens my eyes to the outside world.

So Chong Hwa students , you guys are about to take your first Form 4 exam.Some tips for you guys , READ and READ during the week before the exam.Last minute revision won't help for most science stream students because there are obviously too much.Art and any other students should do the same thing too.I regreted not reading any of my books during my Chinese New Year Holiday.So don't be like me and start your reading ASAP xD.

Guys heres a little tongue twister !!! A tongue twister is like a short paragraph consisted of sentences , if you read it fast enough , its very difficult to read.I don't know how to explain fully so heres the little tongue twister gave by my teacher today.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.


Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?

If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers,

Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?


I talked alot about school today !!! Guys I won't be posting videos for a while because my upload time is so long , I am learning how to make them go faster and look better.

Ops my pencil is broken , Alas I looked at you as a another one now.

:D




No comments:

Post a Comment