Saturday, February 13, 2010

Quiet Chinese New Year



"Viewer Discretion Is Advised"


13 February Saturday - Its quiet ... almost too quiet.

Hey whats up guys , its lazy Saturday yet again.Its the year of the tiger , RAWR.Anybody here whose zodiac is a tiger ? If you are then you must be one vigorous and bossy guy or girl.I was wanting to cut my hair but the shop closed , aww man means I gotta experiment hair gel on my hair.I rarely use hair gel , really hate it.

Chinese New Year is always a dull festival for me.Don't really have the mood to celebrate it much.I just help with the preparations for Chinese New Year or decorate the house.Maybe some parties but other than that nothing.Now lets hope someone would come my house , ladies and gentlemen I got Angpaos ready for you guys to take xD.Better come kutip cukai before its all too late xD.Maybe we could go swimming together !!! I got a beautiful swimming pool xD.Theres a jacuzzi in the middle of it too 0_0 , we could chill in it.

Well during Chinese New Year , we would hear people say "Gong Xi Fa Cai" maybe you could add another "Hong Bao Na Lai" haha."Gong Xi Fa Cai" means get rich right ? By get rich , its not really fully calling you to earn more and more money.It could be defined as rich in health or rich in life.Well to most people , being healthy without being sick is the most greatest thing to have.Some illness in this world money can't help you cure like Cancer.Man , I would want a life without cancer.Really really bad to have cancer ...

Oh , I know most of you guys went back to hometowns.But to those who haven't get there yet , be sure not to greet "Gong Xi Fa Cai" to elders.They don't want to get rich , they want to be healthy.You guys should say "Zhu Ni Shen Ti Jian kang" , it means bless your health.My father always tell me that older people don't want to ask much more from the world , all they want is a family to be with them and a healthy lifestyle.When I was Form one , my mom took me to the old folks home.She gave all the elder people living inside the old folks home some clothes.I saw some of them cried , its sad to see old people abandoned by their families.Imagine yourself being one of them.

Heres an advertisement for you guys out there =DIts very Inspirational and touching ~



Ops my pencil is broken , yet another lonely Valentines Day tomorrow.And in the memory of my grandmother who passed away because of Cancer ...

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment