Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gaming Computer



Hey guys , today's topic would not attract most of you guys attention but for PC gamers out there , you may want to read this post.We all know Malaysia has alot of people play video games , mostly on PC though because the xbox360 and the PS 3 are expensive.But even making a PC suitable for gaming is difficult....Most people ended up heading towards cyber cafes or play low settings requirement games.But I am not the one to sit there and play old games , I wanna play the latest and most funnest games of all.I wannt to be toe to toe with the americans !!!

Gaming computers are very expensive to make and need some computer educations.I already spent liek RM3850 for my gaming computer and is WORTH IT.Friends keep coming to my house just to play the latest games.

I got some ideas to upgrade your PC into a Gaming PC , heres the components you need to do that.

1.Motherboard Asus P5Q Pro
-Intel's P45 chipset is still the best for Core 2 CPUs.It's not the cheapest , but worth spending extra cash on.I don't have this T_T .

2.Memory 4GB Corsair XMS2 DHX
-Cosair has alot of fantastic heatsinks , buy this because it is vital if you are planning to overlock.I dont have this but my cooler is enough to last.

3.DVD Drive Generic
-This is a blu ray player haha , I got one of this babies >:D.

4.Cases Antec Three Hundred
-There are some good reasons to spend extra cash on cases.I got this.

5.Monitor Liayama Prolite E2407
-We need better monitors in order to get higher resolutions.It's price is very cheap too for this kind of monitor.I got this !!!

6.Keyboard Logitech G15
-This is the king of online gaming keyboard.Get this if you love online games.

7.Processor Intel Core 2 Quad 6700
-It is very delicate but very powerful and won't be around much longer.

8.3D Card Radeon HD4890
-Graphics are not a problem with this baby.I got this !!! ^_^

9.Hard Drive Western Digital Caviar Blue 640GB
-640 GB would let you have enough space to install giant games.

10.Power Supply OCZ Stealth XStream 600W
-Get this , but if you don't , theres nothing wrong.

11.Mouse Microsoft Sidewinder
-I know theres alot of better ones but this one is great and cheaper.

12.Headset Sennheiser PC161
-Not much to say about this one.

Heres my opinion though , there are other gamers that think otherwise.

Ops My pencil is Broken !!! PC GAMING FTW

>:D

4 comments:

  1. wow~
    all this cost how much...
    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. u never chg from primary skul until now...xD also love to plyin games xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hwa ee...can u teach me how to chg the background like yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. u use how many pencil to write blog xD many broken ady ==

    ReplyDelete