Monday, November 9, 2009

Choosing Subjects



Hey this year PMR candidates , PMR is over but the results is coming but we still gotta think about the Form 4 subjects.Form 4 subjects are a BUMMER since they are much much harder than Form 3 subjects.Choosing the right one and your favourite will be hard.Since your friends want you to follow them but instead you want choose your own subjects that proved to have a better future ( Which is not entirely true to me , Every subject is good).

SO which subject am I choosing ? I not entirely sure yet and the day I choose my subject for next year is in WEDNESDAY.All I know I am gonna choose science subjects.I am good in science and I could easily understand it since its in English , math is Decent for me but not that good.I love art but most of my friends disagree me but some of my friends agreed with me because I love to draw.

Ohya...I am writing this in the cyber cafe nearby my house since I have no electric in my house right now until TOMORROW.Stupid electric company...take so long to reboot our electricity even though we paid it.As if I had enough trouble already....

So what about you ? Do you have trouble choosing your subjects or if you guys are all set and ready to choose the subjects you want.Write down in the comments and share me what kind of subjects you choose.To those who have not chosen their subjects for Form 4 then .... lets cry together lol .

OPS , my pencil is broken. SUB JECTS !!!!

=(

3 comments:

  1. hmmm...
    my opinion....
    choose the subject tht u r GOOD in....
    ignore the subject tht u LIKE...
    coz u like tht subject doesnt mean u good in tht subject, rite?
    If u think tht u can handle...
    the choose artz....

    or there's another option....
    u enter sc stream....
    n take "arts"
    coz there's one more slot if u enter sc stream...

    erm....
    dun take so serious on my suggestion...
    think urself follow urself choose urself...
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. dk1 to 4 oso got add math =)
    but u already choose DK1 right ?

    im glad u choose sc coz u like sc
    hehe =)

    work together my fren =)

    ReplyDelete