Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friday Mites


"Suck suck sucky"


27 August Friday - Suckers

I got an interesting fact that I wanna share to you guys , it is a very "huh ?" fact but please bare with me as it will blow your mind out or not but never mind lol.We all need to tidy our beds after we woke up right ? Well , lazy people won't do it but you get what I mean.Mothers would nag all day to their children to tidy their beds because they don't like the room messy and sheets flying around the room as if there was a hurricane.

But untidy beds are actually better than tidy beds.Yes , it looks messy and yes it ruins your image.But it provides better health , why ? Well , dust mites need water to survive , they absorb the water of their surrounding by using small glands on their bodies.A Kingston University researched that dust mites could not live in dry and warm conditions found in untidy bed.The bugs feed on scales of human skin and produce allergens which are easily inhaled during sleep.They are less likely to thrive in short of water supply conditions.

Go to this link to learn more !!! 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4181629.stm

Dragonflies are everywhere recently , I think it is dragonfly season.Seeing them flying around in the air really does calm my nerves.I been really down lately , the sight of these insects is welcoming.

Yet , a flower I cannot touch or cannot react to.Petals such that I longed for , slowly fades way as it began to move farther and farther away from me.

Ops my pencil is broken , petals...

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment