Monday, August 9, 2010

Freaking Out



"FREAKING OUT"


9 August Monday - Exam ...

Hey guys , I am freaking out.Mostly because that exam is coming and I got alot more problems than that.Exam starts tomorrow and I don't feel ready at all like most of my other exams !!! I feel discouraged , I feel hopeless.Not just about the exam , but also my life.My life has been going into a topsy curvy loopy loop these days.I am sailing in the ocean and suddenly a storm came , the tides wrecked my ship and now I am stranded.I am lost in the middle of the ocean , I am trying to find my way out.

I need some sincere to talk to...I am an idiot and a dumbass.Incapable of alot of things , I am blur and I can't hear well.I am useless , I am nobody...

Ops my pencil is broken , I lost.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment