Sunday, July 25, 2010

2010 Chinese Orchestra



"Chinese Orchestra"

25 July Sunday - Awesome Night

Yesterday , me and my family went on a trip to Tian Hou Gong.Tian Hou Gong is a temple , its been long since I went to a temple with such size and esteem.There was a Chinese Orchestra held during that day , the orchestra team was from my primary school - Lee Rubber.Lee Rubber is by far the best primary school in my area , well thats my opinion but maybe others have different opinions.

I don't like the seatings though , people with normal tickets were only allowed to sit at the back parts of the hall.The hall was quite big for a temple hall , there are two floors of hall.Kinda look like those opera houses we seen in Europe , some little balconies on the second floor.The second floor was off limits , only employees are allowed up there.Most of them were from film companies filming for something something lol.

I found myself walking around the area in the darkness just to take pictures during the orchestra.There were four lanes , I stayed off the middle two ones because I don't have the guts to venture into them.I used the far right and left side lanes for picture taking.Obviously , my camera is not made for long range optimal performance.Thats why sometimes I need to get closer.One of my friends was helping out the Orchestra , her name is "See Yee San".Don't know if you know her though lol.

The orchestra was amazing , I can't believe students were able to perform like that.It seems hardwork and determination really does pay off.They hired professionals during some acts.The grand finale of the first half was amazing with an epic feeling to it.Yes , the word "Epic" is over used but that moment certainly fit the word "Epic" or maybe I am just inexperienced in watching orchestra haha.

Photo Album HEREhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=25565&id=1784140936

Ops my pencil is broken , BOOM

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment