Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter In Wangsa


"The Deathly Hallows"


18 November Thursday - Hairy Potter

Hey guys whats up , yesterday I went to Wangsa Walk Mall to watch the all epic movie Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.I was telling myself , I hate the previous two movies , why would I take my precious time to watch this.Well it certainly did not waste my time , it is a fairly good movie with development just to prepare for part 2.Yes this is Part , the guys behind the scenes want this to be parted as it is the last of the Harry Potter series.

At first , my friend is all excited saying "The Real guys in Harry Potter is coming to Wangsa Walk Mall !".I was saying WTF ? Because there are so much reasons why they would not come to Wangsa Walk Mall.I would love to meet Emma Watson , the beautiful and intelligent British actress who plays Hermione in the movie.Sadly , the rumor was false and I am caught covering in the corner crying all day long haha.

Photo Time 





Now that day , I get to meet Emily Ng.She is a nice young girl and a friend of my friends , nice to meet you mate.After the movie , we went to eat sushi but I don't like sushi so I ordered Tempura Udon.But right after that , Jay Ming and the other Mun Yee gang went to this gathering party they were going to attend.I hope they  have mighty fun at there.

I went to Popular right after that just to buy a book Hsin Jie recommended to me.But the book was not available so I took the liberty to buy John Grisham's Theodore Boone Kid lawyer.



Ops my pencil is broken , ONCE AGAIN SHEESH


:D

1 comment:

  1. The person who created this post is a genius and knows how to keep the readers connected. Thanks for sharing this with us.
    best packing and unpacking services mumbai.

    ReplyDelete