Friday, September 17, 2010

Voluntary Work For Bio


"BioHazard"

15 September Wednesday - Do not go in , I mean it.

I been really busy lately , I been helping Jay and the others to paint the walls of the school.Our Bio teacher wants us to decorate the whole line of walls around the lab area.It is a total pain in the neck but we managed to survive for now hehe.I am tired right now phew -__- , here you go









Want more ? I got freaking 80 + more photos on my album , Click here -> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=wall&id=697123685&story_fbid=132274026816734&ref=notif&notif_t=mention#!/album.php?aid=36003&id=1784140936&ref=mf

Ops my pencil is broken , I gotta go to bed.

-_-

1 comment:

  1. Great now when I open my browser I visit you blog because you share interesting info. Thanks for posting such a amazing stuff. . .
    packers movers in ahmedabad.

    ReplyDelete