Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hari Merdeka and September



"Merdeka"


September 1 Wednesday - Yea I know I am late

Yesterday was The Independence Day of Malaysia or in short Hari Merdeka.During this day , my country would raise all their flags up high in the sky in order to celebrate our independence from the British.During yesterday I did nothing !!! I was bored as hell , spent all day watching television programs regarding towards the independence of Malaysia.I don't even have popcorn for my cinematic fun.

Yes , I heard all those songs about Racism on Facebook or Youtube.And yes I freaking hate racism , I don't get the fact why are we hating our own species.Maybe thats why we have cannibalism haha , I am joking =.=.Everyday the same thing happens.Chinese blame on the Malays and Malays blame on the Chinese , it is like an old video recorder on a loop.Come on guys ! Be more mature and accept each other differences.This is a new age people , try to be more civilized and not trying to be barbaric.

I am going to get a lot of haters after this haha.

Well guys , it is the first day of September and you know what that means !!! Hari Raya is coming soon ! That means school holidays !!! 2 WEEKS !!! WOOT , ahem...

Ops my pencil is broken , I like pie

:D

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this special read. Your site is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for sharing. . .
    quality packing and moving in ranchi.

    ReplyDelete