Saturday, October 2, 2010

Awakening Finished !


"The Architect"


2 October Saturday - Different !

I just finished Dragon Age : Awakening today , it was a really fun expansion , I enjoyed a lot.I gotta make HARD choices in the game , different choices would affect the game differently.Those choices were destroying my mind , like where to defend ? What kind of punishment should I use ? I gotta be ruthless and compassionate at the same time.

The battles in this game are really easy compare to the original game , my character never fell to the ground once.Even though they added a lot of badass monsters and creatures into the expansion , I never felt any stress while dealing with those monstrosities.But I love the equipments they have ! The Sentinel Armor looks so awesome that tears would roll out of your eyes ! Well maybe not but I think you get the idea.


But one particular creature made me wanna barf ! I mean seriously , it looks so disgusting.It is a Broodmother , no not the DOTA one.It has so many nipples ! Imagine looking at this monster in real life.


Brrrrr

Ops my pencil is broken , nipples ! 

=_=

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to visit your blog. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks for posting. . .
    corporate relocation services vizag.

    ReplyDelete