Thursday, December 2, 2010

Socotra


"Weird Island"


2 December Thursday - Strange Flora and Fauna

Hey guys , recently I pass through a website filled with pictures of weird plants growing and living on an island  east of Horn of Africa and south of the Arabian Peninsular.This island houses a massive collection of alien looking plants everywhere.I was searching "Weirdest Islands" because I was bored , I found all these images of weird plants growing on an island.I was curious so I went to research.

The long isolation and the great heat of the island have created a unique endemic flora , that means most of the plants here are uniquely found here and no where else.Check them out now.







I love how the trees look , so alien and out of this world !


Ops my pencil is broken , Yemen or Somalia ?


:D

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this special read. Your site is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for sharing. . .
    Car moving in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete