Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011


"2011"


4 January Tuesday - A new year

Hey guys , I have finally able to open my blog ! I can't log in to my account for days , I found out later that I changed the password , zzzz , I should be sleeping with the fishes instead of blogging for my retarded mass of grey matter in my brain.This post is the first post of 2011 , a new year filled with excitement and glory , most of all...SPM ! Hooray , I love SPM ( Sarcasm ) I would hug it ( Sarcasm ) and even molest it ! ( Sarcasm ).I just can't wait for SPM.

Before me rambling more , heres some pictures from Jimmy's Countdown Party







The party was lots of fun , especially the part with the cards part.Truth or Dare is so awesome , this game is definitely a party keeper.

2010 was a rough year I gotta say , I had the most trouble and suspense in 2010 than any other year I been to.Don't get me wrong , 2010 is an awesome year , the year when I had the most fun too.I guess you can say it's my renaissance year , I changed a lot , I think.Depends on which angle are you looking at xD.I will miss u 2010 , the photos I took during 2010 shall remain with me forever as an embodiment of soul and memory.

Now a new year has begun and SPM is waiting for us right now , I am going to sharpen my blade as sharp as it can be just to stab SPM in the heart.I don't have much of a resolution , a new year means unpredictable things are about to happen , I am just going to let 2011 do all the talking for me.I fear for the worst and eager for the best.

Ops my pencil is broken , I wish you all good luck and always smile.

Written by - Nicholas Ng Hwa Ee

:D

1 comment:

  1. With this blog you really took attention to the points that we never thought about, you provides good information in your post, let me tell you, very interesting information your are having in your post, this is what I am looking for. Thanks & Regards.packers and movers hyderabad

    ReplyDelete